Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Helpful tips


Life can be busy and really alot of these recipes are truly so easy.  There will be some that take more time but for the most part you can fix most of these in 30 minutes!

Now my rules for cooking.. what I tell my cooking class and people who ask is......

Only use real butter, I prefer unsalted but that is up to you.. as "Martha" says if you use unsalted then you control how much salt you use and are eating.

A must have for my kitchen Lawry's Garlic Salt with the Green Lid  it's my secret!  It has sea salt and parsley so it just enhances your food.  I use it for almost everything!

Grate your own Cheese- truly it taste so much better and it's sooooo much better for you!  That package cheese has so many preservatives and saw dust... yep you heard me saw dust..thats what keeps it seperated!  I buy my cheese ( I love colbyjack)  then grate it in a large bag so when I need it there it is already grated in a bag... just my bag ;) !


If you have a favorite recipe post it on here!  We can all use a great recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home