Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Grilled Chicken



This marinade makes the chicken very tender!  You want to marinade the chicken for at least 30 minutes but if you can 2 to 4 hours is great!  Marinating  over night or before you leave for your day in the morning is best!!!

I often marinade the chicken over night!

It also gives the chicken a beautiful color!  I love anything that has Worcestershire Sauce in it!  I buy it at Sam's in the two bottle package and I still feel like I am always running out!  I think I get it from my Dad, he uses it for everything and so do I!  I recently found that Costco actually has bigger bottles for the same price!!! 

In a bowl or ziplock bag pour marinade over chicken then let it marinate away in the fridge!


For me what works best is; I put the chicken on the grill for 30 seconds to a minute then I turn it over.
I feel like it helps prevent it from sticking to the grill (forms a skin so to speak).  Now you might think that grill is messy!  I just finished grilling chicken for 50 people and then cooked these two last for dinner while the grill was still hot!  I hadn't brushed off the grill yet!


So juicy and tender!  It's best to let the chicken rest after  you take it off the grill for about 5 minutes to let the juices redistribute.  If you cut it right away all the juices come right out!


See I did grill a whole lot of chicken!


Yields ; 4 cups  You can keep unused portion in the fridge.
1 ½ cups vegetable oil
¾ cup soy sauce
½ cup Worcestershire Sauce
½ cup Red Wine Vinegar
1/3 cup Lemon Juice
2 T Dry Mustard
1 tsp salt
1Tbsp Black Pepper
1 ½ Tbsp  fresh chopped parsley (optional)

Combine all with a whisk then pour it over your chicken. Let me marinate for at least 30 minutes but 2 to 4 hours is recommended.  The longer you marinate the more flavor it will have. 

This will marinate enough chicken for about 30 people.
You can break down the recipe if you don’t want to keep the rest in fridge and want to just make up enough for the portions you are grilling.



1 comment:

  1. Your website is very beautiful or Articles. I love it thank you for sharing for everyone. Fort worth restaurants

    ReplyDelete

Newer Post Older Post Home