Thursday, November 8, 2012

Stock Up- Deals of the Season!


This time of year I stock up on Campbell's Cream of Chicken and Cream of Mushroom Soup along with Chicken Broth!  I honestly stock up for the year!  I had 1 can left from last year!

Kroger right now has all three for .50 when you buy 10 which is a great deal!  They can run up to $1.39 other times of the year.  Wal Mart also has some great prices on these items and most stores will up to Thanksgiving and then Christmas.  Sometimes the deals after Thanksgiving aren't as good but they are still better than the full price!!!

For me Campbell's is the only brand to buy for Cream of Chicken and Mushroom.  The others have a weird after taste to them (a plastic taste).  I buy all brands of Chicken Broth doesn't seem to change too much but when I can get Swanson's at a good price I buy that.  Right now Swanson's is .50 a can at Kroger!!

Also this week Land O Lakes butter is $1.99 at Kroger!!!!!! 

Green Giant Green Beans and corn are also .50 a can and Stove Top  Dressing is .75.

I happen to like Stove Top Dressing, I know but I actually love it!

Just fyi  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home