Thursday, November 24, 2011

Chewy Chocolate Cookies

I make alot of desserts during the week for different things and one night a couple of years ago I did not feel like making anything.  I kept thinking what can I make that is easy and fast???   I don't use cake mixes unless I am using it to make like a crumble topping or something.  I do however use brownie mixes, generally I use Pillsbury or Duncan Hines.  I find that brownie mixes are just consistently moist ( I like to under bake them a tiny bit so they are chewy)!  I had some brownie mixes in my pantry and remembered hearing someone saying they made great cookies!  So I  googled a recipe!

  Oh, yes they do make good cookies! 

So chewy in the middle and a tiny bit crisp on the edges....



I rolled this batched into powder sugar

Chewy in the middle crispy on the edges



Chewy Chocolate Cookies

1 brownie mix
1 egg
1/3 vegetable oil
2 T water
Chopped Walnuts or Pecans about ½ cup (optional)

Preheat oven to 375

Mix all together and roll into a balls about the size of a ping pong or golf ball.
Bake for 10 mins

Option 2 – roll  balls into powder sugar before baking ( like a kringle cookie)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home