Saturday, November 19, 2011

Pumpkin Crunch Cake

I don't like pumpkin pie but I really love this pumpkin crunch cake!!! 

It's oh so easy too!  I will add a picture later because I am going to make one on Monday. 
The cake mix is used for a buttery crumb topping!

This taste very good warm so if you eat it after it has cooled off just pop your piece into the microwave for 15 to 30 seconds.... when it's warm  it melts into your mouth!

I often make whipping cream and top each piece when serving.

I think you will love this recipe!



Pumpkin Crunch Cake

1 pkg  yellow cake mix  
1 can libby’s solid pack pumpkin
1 can evaporated milk
3 eggs
1 ½ c sugar
4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
½ tsp salt
1c chopped walnuts or pecans
1 cup melted butter

Combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, spice and salt.  Pour into a greased 9X13 pan.  Sprinkle mixture evenly with dry cake mix.  Top with walnuts and drizzle melted butter over all.  Bake at 350 for 50-55 minutes.  Cool. Cut and serve with whipped cream.

This is best served warm so pop a piece in the microwave for about 20 seconds if it has already cooled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home